Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Farewell, Phuket!

Uncle Bob and Auntie Lyn invited us for a farewell dinner; we were leaving Phuket on the same day, Aug 19. We decided to go to the new restaurant that "popped up" at the traffic junction just outside Laguna Phuket, called Crêpes Village. It was an interesting meal, but I quickly got bored of eating at the table. Janelle and Andre saw a basketball court for patrons' use, so they entertained me with their imitation of the Harlem Globetrotters, albeit a much less skillful version.

I felt exhausted at my usual bedtime, so I made my request known, very loudly and annoyingly. The whole group squeezed into the Toyota Altis - Andre in the trunk! - and went to our villa to let the dogs out for a breather. We piled back in again soon thereafter and headed back to Dusit. I went for my bath and bed, while Daddy enjoyed some wine and conversation with our guests.

Good night, Phuket... would I be dreaming of Bangkok?

3 comments:

PixieDust said...

No wonder you were exhausted, little one, it sounds like a long day, though nice that you were surrounded by family...

:-)

(((hugs))),
me

lovexiaolongbao said...

i just saw narelle's bikini shots. haha so cuuuute..

anyway hope u'll enjoy life in BKK!

Alice Phua said...

I agree! the bikini shots are very cute!