Friday, August 21, 2009

That was then, this is now...

I was about six weeks old when I first stayed in the Dusit Laguna Villa. As you can see, I barely filled up the wash basin. I was already a pretty big baby, and I sure gave Grandma some wet and wild fun, when she was giving me my bath.

We were there for a couple of days last week, before we move to Bangkok. No more basin time; I was having a rollicking good time in the bath tub! But when Daddy turned on the jacuzzi, I had a bit of a shock and cried my eyes out. Then again, maybe the next time we go there, I'll be filling up the whole tub and enjoying the jacuzzi all by myself...

3 comments:

smallkucing said...

Looks very cute in the basin..hahaha

PixieDust said...

Is there anything sweeter than a happy baby? It's like music to hear their laughter, yes?

:-D

(((hugs))),
me

Alice Phua said...

Sure....big girl must take bath in big bathtub already! ^ ^ No more small wash basin anymore! :-)