Saturday, September 19, 2009

Concentration

Every Saturday, Janelle has piano lessons with a concert pianist - Sebastien Koch - at the Alliance Francaise, near Daddy's office. We usually spend the hour in the library, until class ends.

Last week, Mommy found a book for me. I could not recognize the words in the book yet, so I spent most of my time playing with it, flipping through and looking at the pictures. I was amazed by the Velcro "lock" on the cover: once Mommy taught me to how to open it, I stuck it back and pulled it open again and again. I stayed seated there for 20 minutes!

Nowadays, I can be fascinated, quietly focused on things for quite a while. The only problem is, I don't tell anyone when or why...

1 comment:

PixieDust said...

hee,hee... they do keep that mystery to themselves, yes?

:-)

(((hugs))),
love,
me