Thursday, October 1, 2009

Love is in the air...



This is the first photograph featuring just the three of us...
Flipping through albums filled with Janelle and Andre's childhood photos,
I realized I did not have a photo taken with just Daddy and Mommy.

Mommy beamed like a first timer with a child this small.
She has diverted all her love to me; I feel so sorry for Daddy.
Married for 17 years, parents for over 13 years, doing it all again now.
We can never understand the responsibilities of parenthood,
Until we become parents ourselves.

Mommy really enjoys spending time with me.
She is cherishing the experience of being a first time mother again...

2 comments:

Alice Phua said...

Me too! now that my son is a toddler, I miss holding a new born baby in my arms again! Wish I get to be pregnant again and experience this all over again, but can't becos hubby is not keen to have 2nd child.

Veronica Lee said...

Nooooo! Not me!! I don't wanna go through the whole process again!! I'm just beginning to live again!!