Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My space



Janelle always teases Andre that he is Mama's boy. As Janelle does not want to share a room with him anymore and he is too afraid to sleep alone, he now sleeps with us after we moved to Bangkok. It is alright with Mommy but not Daddy, since I have to share their super king bed even though Andre's current bed is actually meant for me. Now I still squeeze between Mommy and Daddy, and when I wake up every so often because of a nightmare or to drink milk, I tend to wake everyone up. While this arrangement is more environmentally friendly - we only need to turn on 2 air-conditioners, in Janelle's and our bedroom - but soon, Andre has to go back to his room when I need more space to sleep by myself...

1 comment:

PixieDust said...

Awww, sweet Andre. It's not always easy to get use to the dark.

(((hugs))),
love,
me