Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Sky I Miss


I was born here, an island with beautiful beaches and plenty of sunshine
bright and warm

I enjoyed the gentle sea breeze, no traffic noise, no jostling crowds
peaceful and calm 


I wished I could walk, let my feet sink in and feel the sand caressing my toes
tingling and exciting


I miss the beachfront resorts, where we spent afternoons strolling after delicious lunches
leisurely and relaxing 


I look forward to also being able to canoe around the lagoons by myself
fun and thrilling


We will definitely go back to our Dusit Laguna Villa to get away from the city drudge
eager and anticipating


I long to graduate from swimming in the bathtub to the sky pool
naughty and nice



4 comments:

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

oh, so cute.


I love it your sky watch..but too....all your shots

Have a nice weekend

graceolsson.se/mittliv

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Beautiful sky and beach shots. =)

PixieDust said...

wow... I can see why you miss such beauty...

:-)

(((hugs))),
love,
me

diane b said...

I can see why you wish you were there. I love the elephant on the beach shot.