Saturday, November 28, 2009

A gift from afar


How's the view there
Different sky at a different clime
How beautiful I might not care
Had Mommy not captured the moment in time

Later that day
When I rested from play
Put away my birthday crown
A precious gift all peachy and brown

Here is Wimkey
My new buddy
From my Godfather Wim
I really miss him

Far away in Belgium they tell me Wim's fine
He sent sweet little Wimkey to be by my side
His little arms around me whenever I cried
Wimkey's hugs and kisses will do just fine

 

5 comments:

Dimple said...

Nice sky, cute baby! Blessings!

SandyCarlson said...

A beautiful gift. God bless.

S-V-H said...

Your baby is such a cutie! Enjoy your time with her, they grow up to fast. I had to kids also and now I'm a grand ma of 2 little boys :)

hetty said...

A beautiful swirly sky! Cute baby too!

NicoleB Egypt said...

She's such a sweet cutie!
And that sky is gorgeous!
Looks like some aliens just landed.