Friday, March 26, 2010

Not alone

I woke up late from my afternoon nap; all my friends have gone home for dinner. Mommy still took me to the playground to have a few quiet moments all by ourselves.
Look, the moon is up in the sky. It is always watching over me at night.
I can see Mommy's shadow holding a camera and capturing a few shots of me.
See, my shadow follows me wherever I go.
A flower for my dear sister, Janelle.
  I like the feeling of water flowing down my hands.

Back from work, Daddy came down and found us. We went home together.

life with my 3 boybarians

7 comments:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

The last shot is SO sweet!

Kcalpesh said...

So Cute :-)

Pixellicious Photos

Cecily R said...

Awwwwww. I love that last shot!!

Japa said...

A child is a perfect subject. You'll never get tired taking photos. Gather more and enough while still young so can look back when they're all grown up.

Life with Kaishon said...

She is so beautiful. I just love seeing pictures of her. Delicious : )

Buckeroomama said...

Such sweet shots! I love the one of her hanging with her feet up and also the last one with Daddy. :)

Ann said...

Not scared of shadows. I was quite old when I was afraid of shadows. We visited our grandpa who lived in the village, things were pretty scary then.