Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

1. Give me Flowers
I enjoy taking time to stop and smell the flowers.

2. Visual Contrast
A fallen flower on concrete.

3. Friendship
Friends are the sunshine of life. ~ John Hay

4. Before and After
One minute we were fighting over a toy but the next minute, we were sharing a moment of contentment as we overcame an obstacle together. In the end, we had fun together playing and sharing again.

5. Dark
Enjoying a relaxing and quiet evening just the two of us.


13 comments:

deb duty said...

Love the first one! It's such a sweet photo of a cute little girl and flower.

Ashley Sisk said...

That friendship shot is such a winner - I love the reflection and job. Beautiful work!

Unknown said...

beautiful shots - I always love the beautiful colors in your photography!

Brooke said...

Gosh - these are all fantastic. I loved each and every one ;D Friendship and dark are my favs!

May said...

love the friendship pic
I wonder when will I have my own kids

Kala said...

I love the composition of the second shot. It looks like a hibiscus petal.

Sharon Wagner said...

Your blog posts are more beautiful than ever. I love the flower and concrete shot.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Serline. You have the most surreal blooms there in Thailand. The stamen in the first image is so enormous! The contrast in the second photo is stunning!
Do all these fantasy flowers smell as divine as they look? :)

Happy Monday to you, sweet friend!

Yoli said...

Beautiful images. You are so lovely.

Buckeroomama said...

I've never seen a hibiscus in that shade of pink before nor see one with a stamen as long.. so pretty!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love the friendship pic- so darn adorable!

Dirt On The Rocks said...

such beautiful pictures. the friendship pictures is just very sweet

tinajo said...

I love this theme, always such nice pics to see! :-) I think I have to join you sometime..! :-)