Monday, May 23, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Mommy: This has been the most difficult Scavenger Hunt Sunday challenge for me. Hope you don't mind if I'm a little off the mark with some of the interpretations...

1. My Passion
I don't understand why Mommy loves to take pictures everyday, but I do enjoy seeing myself in the photos.

2. Sound of Music
Just chillin' after a hot and humid day with some live music at K Village.

3. Inner Beauty
"Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see."
~ George W. Russell

4. Ethereal
An angel fallen to earth? No, just my friend, Lilli, enjoying a refreshing shower after our swim ;-P

5. Sharp
It wasn't easy jostling with 8-year old boys, but my eyes were sharp and so were my moves!


12 comments:

tinajo said...

Love the angle of pic number one! :-)

Great pics, I always enjoy seeing them! :-)

Ashley Sisk said...

Beautiful job - I especially love your passion and ethereal shots.

Cedar said...

Great set! Such adorable pictures! Very creative.

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I love the inner beauty and ethereal shots.

Unknown said...

Great job, lovely photos!

Anonymous said...

I agree that the prompts this week were tough! But you did a great job interpreting, I think. Your first shot is my favorite.

Also - I really, really love your blog header!

Kala said...

The selective focus in the first image is beautiful. <3 it.

deb duty said...

Love your photos this week! My favorite is the one of her listening to the music. Very cute!

Buckeroomama said...

LOL, I love that last shot! Sharp moves, eh? =)

4 Lettre Words said...

Love them all...especially ethereal!

Anonymous said...

Love them all, also. I don't know much about photography, but I love the touch of magic you gave "Ethereal". Narelle appears to be having a gay 'ole time dancing away! She's defiantly got the beat! ;)

Brooke said...

Awww - love the passion one ;D My kids think I am a little wacky with my camera too!